Sipping hot coffee, talking to friends, and having a nice space to “check-in” is a common pleasure of young people in Vietnam as well as foreign visitors. Do you know where are the best cafe and tea in Vietnam with exquisite interior design and tasty beverage? With Vietnam’s travel experience, I would like to introduce you to the Top 20 Best Cafe in Vietnam that will make you excited.
20. An’ Garden Coffee
As one of the best cafe in Hanoi, An’ Garden Coffee is designed with an open and spacious space both classic and modern, in harmony with nature, which makes you stunned when you come here.
There is a children’s place on the 3rd floor, So the parents come here with their children to sip their coffee and talk, but they still have their own space. The menu of the cafe is quite diverse, with pure tea, smoothies, ice-blended drinks, coffee.
- Cafe Location: 56BT8 Ho Van Quan, Ha Dong
- Opening time: 8:30 – 22:30
- Price range: 20,000 VND – 70,000 VND
Contact: +84 24 3833 8822
19. Cup of Tea Coffee & Bistro
Another best cafe that I want to talk about is Cup Of Tea Coffee & Bistro with spacious space. Both indoors and outdoors, gentle background, and white tone are mainly creating an elegant feeling, extremely suitable for enjoying tea, working or sitting, and chatting with friends.
The drinks menu is quite cute, the price is reasonable with many pastries and teas. Come here, you should try Lava Cake. This cake is quite popular with many young people.
- Location: 317 Nguyen Khang, Cau Giay https://goo.gl/maps/NrxYpmQvxxp8XnGr9
- Opening time: 7:30 – 22:00
- Price range: From 35,000 VND – 55,000 VND
- Contact: +84 839 931 716
18. Jouri Dessert & Tea
Among the cafe that is causing the youth of Ha Thanh to “bustle”, must to mention Jouri Dessert & Tea. With an extremely youthful and lovely design style with the dominant white tone, it is easy to take out the most fastidious people.
As a beautiful cafe in Hanoi, Jouri Dessert & Tea’s menu with beautiful cakes or drinks is delicious and the layout is impeccable.
- Location: 10 Khuc Hao, Dien Bien Ward, Ba Dinh District
- Opening hours: 9:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Price range: from VND 35,000 to VND 75,000
- Contact: +84 24 6686 7553
17. Trill Group
Customers would be impressed with extremely spacious and beautiful space. Trill Group is not completely a cafe but a combination of cafe, swimming pool, gym , and the coffee space in Trill is still the most spacious and beautiful.
As a beautiful coffee shop in Hanoi, Trill Group’s menu of drinks is not too diverse but in return, the food is quite delicious.
- Location: Level 26 (Rooftop), Hei Tower, No. 1 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan.
- Opening hours: 7:00 – 22:30
- Price range: from VND 50,000 to VND 250,000.
- Contact: +84 24 3203 4999
16. Cosa Nostra
If you need a quiet place to chat with friends or have relaxing moments with your family, the beautiful cafe in Hanoi Cosa Nostra will be an interesting choice. Bearing the silhouette of a European cafe, Cosa Nostra is a blend of classic and contemporary features that will make you feel satisfied when you come here.
The restaurant serves both food and drink. The coffee in the restaurant is very good and the food is also delicious
15. Ohi Tree & Coffee
Located on Phan Chu Trinh street, the outside of the shop is covered with eye-catching trees, just as the name of the restaurant. Both inside and outside are decorated with different plants, making you feel like stepping into a forest.
The menu of the restaurant has both food and drink, the price is very affordable. Please come here for a while.
- Cafe Location: 55B Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem District
- Opening time: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Price range: VND 20,000 to VND 70,000.
- Contact: +84 24 3716 7666
14. Work Cafe Hanoi
Located on the 4th floor of a commercial center, the space is quite elegant, airy, suitable for studying and working. Drinks and cakes are pretty good. You should try the mango smoothie, which is very popular with Work Cafe customers.
- Location: 4th floor, Tower B, VinCom Bà Triệu Shopping Mall, 191 Bà Triệu, Hoàn Kim District. https://goo.gl/maps/diNg1Qih7fYTZc558
- Opening time: 8:00 – 22:00
- Price range: VND 35,000 to VND 55,000
- Contact: +84 93 643 33 23
13. Café Eon
Located in the towering position – the 50th floor of Bitexco building, Café Eon is known as one of the highest cafes in the land of Saigon. With this height, of course, when you come here, you will have the opportunity to admire the whole view of the city, especially at night, everything becomes shimmering fanciful.
Café Eon is both an ideal place for couples to hang out and also a place to meet with partners, colleagues, chill and drink coffee. The cafe has an extremely smart design with a movable partition wall, which can be moved to divide into multiple rooms depending on the number of customer groups.
- Location: 50 Floor Bitexco Tower, 2 Hai Trieu, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
- Opening hours: 8:00 to 23:30
- Price range: 99,000 VND – 260,000 VND
- Contact: +84 8 6291 8750
12. Bason Café
A beautiful cafe in Saigon – Bason Café always attracts customers by the green space. The shop is located on the ground floor of The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel. With a modern layout but there are classic items with open space, beautiful views
Especially, those who come here also love to be checked in with the super-old anchor, its life span has reached 1500 years.
- Location: Ground Floor, 6 – 8 Ho Huan Nghiep, District 1 https://goo.gl/maps/ZxFbX3bobttb5x936
- Opening hours: 9am – 10pm
- Price range: VND 40,000 – VND 100,000
- Contact: +84 28 3520 3040
11. Partea – English Tearoom
If you want to find the imprint of the British tea shop in Saigon, please come to Partea – English Tearoom. The shop is decorated and designed in a combination of aristocratic, sweet and charming styles. The main tones of the tea shop are pink, white, pastel colors accompanying with exquisite patterns, creating an elegant beauty. The fragrant of tea and the decoration inside Partea will bring the atmosphere of the afternoon tea in the British’s noble style.
- Address: https://goo.gl/maps/FkM2eT81WiX5YceRA
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 22:00
- Price: 50.000đ – 80.000đ
- Contact: 090 763 34 57
10. The Dome Kaffe
A beautiful view cafe in Saigon with two colors of white – black is famous recently. Thanks to the two main tones white and black, the cafe looks very luxurious and shimmering.
Not only is the luxurious “check-in”, but here you can also enjoy drinks with the famous macchiato dishes, and the pastries at The Dome Kaffe are also very delicious. And of course, the food or drink here is also super nice, super high-class decoration.
- Address: 10/16 Doan Thi Diem, Ward 1, Phu Nhuan District
- Opening hours: 08:00 to 22:00
- Price range: VND 35,000 ~ VND 48,000
- Contact: +84 90 535 02 21
9. Mary Jane’s The Bar
If you are looking for a place where you can see the view from all sides, Mary Jane’s The Bar is one of the most suitable places. The cafe is located on the rooftop of a 10-storey building, not too high compared to many other buildings but it is enough for guests to see the shimmering beauty of the night or the bustle of the day in Saigon.
Mary Jane’s The Bar is an ideal place to gather friends to sit together on long wooden tables and chairs, or couples coming here to dating is also a good idea because the space is quite romantic.
- Address: 85 Nguyen Huu Cau, District 1 https://g.page/maryjanesthebar?share
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 22:30
- Price: 30,000 – 200,000 VND
- Contact: +84 28 6274 9827
8. OZ Coffee House
This facility of OZ Coffee House always attracts visitors by the green balcony, which is like a mini garden on high.
In addition, in the evening, it is extremely sparkling here. When the city lights up, the small yellow lights of the shop are also turned on, creating an extremely cozy space. And just by looking up, you can see the starry sky.
- Address: 30 Huynh Tinh Cua, District 3 https://goo.gl/maps/9fc37gt3ufSrKBAN6
- Opening hours: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Price: 30,000 – 90,000 VND
- Contact: +84 91 545 79 44
Chanchamayo is very popular among young Saigon people because of its Western design with white tones and modern European minimalist decoration. The space is large and bright, extremely suitable for you to take pictures.
- Address: 6A Ngo Thoi Nhiem, Ward 7, District 3 https://goo.gl/maps/z6EmtAYg9pnsbkBQA
- Opening hours: 09:00 to 23:00
- Price range: 50,000 VND ~ 90,000 VND
- Contact: +84 888 533 138
6. Cafe Apartment
The name speaks for the style of the restaurant, rustic, simple but attractive. The retro style has always been chosen by many cafes because the old nature brings a lot of inspiration and beauty in the design.
Coming here, you can relive an old Saigon time of previous decades.
- Address: https://goo.gl/maps/YZ2PYgkEBtzyKzJ97
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 22:00
- Price range: VND 35,000 ~ VND 100,000
5. Rosie’s Cafe
Nestled in an alley, the space at Rosie’s cafe is mixed with nostalgia but still young, modern, and somewhat gentle. Along with that, Rosie is dotted with the strength, warmth of the brown tables with small trunks or stylized large dry branches hanging in the corner of the shop.
The cafe also has many tiny open angles but extremely airy, full of light and greenery, so you can freely sip coffee and read books.
- Address: https://g.page/Rosiecafe?share
- Opening hours: 9:00 – 16:00
- Price range: VND50,000 – VND90,000
- Contact: +84 90 531 24 33
4. Ice Coffee – m 10 Độ C
As a tropical country, Vietnam has almost no snow and ice, so a cafe with furniture and a design made of ice is an extremely unique and creative idea, making everyone Surprise and stunned.
In order to prevent the ice from melting, cafes must always maintain a temperature of minus 10 degrees. Customers coming to the cafe will be given fur coats to keep the body warm, take pictures, enjoy and experience drinking coffee like in the North Pole.
- Address: https://goo.gl/maps/Efmr4X44CguT6qfo7
- Price from: 98.000đ – 150.000đ
- Opening hours:09:00 – 2:00
- Contact: 0866 197 545
3. Hoi An Roastery
If you have been a “gibberish” in every corner of Hoi An, you can skip to the following review, because it will mention a chain of Hoi An coffee- Hoi An Roastery.
Hoi An Roastery is Hoi An’s roasting coffee shop with 7 different cafes in the heart of the old town. You can refer to the full 7 addresses in the box below this article.
Although it is the same name of Hoi An Roastery, many people think that the Roastery Center at 47 Le Loi has the most beautiful decoration with spacious space and a traditional breath. The highlight of this supposedly beautiful cafe in Hoi An is the wooden rafter, combined with a unique ceiling lamp stylized from bamboo birdcages.
+ Roastery Center – 47 Le Loi.
+ Market – 31 Tran Phu.
+ Roastery Japanese Bridge – 135 Tran Phu.
+ Hoi An Roastery Riverside / Hoi An Roastery Bistro – 95 Bach Dang.
+ Temple – 685 Hai Ba Trung.
+ Roastery Lantern Street – 117 Nguyen Thai Hoc.
- Price from: 35,000 VND / person.
- Opening hours: 7:00 – 22:00
- Contact: +84 235 3927 727
2. Faifo Coffee
If voting the cafe with the most panoramic view when checking in Hoi An, Faifo Coffee is definitely the name ranked at the top. It is not an exaggeration to say that for every 10 people coming to Hoi An, 7-8 people will take photos at the corner of this famous cafe’s balcony.
Not only attract tourists by the famous virtual living corner, but the shop also has a quiet space with a simple but cozy layout with yellow-brown tones in the mainstream. I bet that you will fall in love with this cafe at first sight
- Address: 130 Trần Phú, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam https://goo.gl/maps/bnKQt21xWW7M6GLZ8
- Price from: 25,000 VND – 55,000 VND / person.
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 22:00
- Contact: 090 546 63 00
1. Runam Bistro
Luxury, beautiful European-style is what I want to describe the Runam Bistro system. The cafe in Nha Trang cares for every detail with 2 main colors: white walls and noble brown wooden furniture.
The cafe has both indoor and outdoor seating areas, overlooking the sea. Runam Bistro has a single table, double tables, and long tables for groups of people traveling, spoiled for choice on a nice corner to enjoy coffee.
- Address: 32 – 34 Tran Phu, Nha Trang https://goo.gl/maps/jjzUmNCHKB2KbkPP6
- Price range: VND85.000 – VND 160.000
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 17:00
- Contact: +84 258 3523 186
Above are the Top 20 Best Café and Tea in Vietnam that I want to suggest to you. If you come to Vietnam, please go to the above cafes to take lots of unique photos. you will love Vietnam so much more.